[pct-l] Stevens Pass to High Bridge/Lake Chelan

Phil Reimer phil.reimer at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 19:52:02 CST 2012

This will be my first time hiking the PCT and I'm planning on doing the
Steven's Pass to High Bridge Section.  I'd like to go to Rainy Pass, but I
don't have the time or the means of transportation to get back to my car at
Steven's Pass.  I'm looking for any advice on this section.  How long will
it take? (I'm thinking 7 days).  What's the shuttle/ferry situation like to
get back to my car at Steven's Pass? or do I park at Stehekin and is there
a shuttle from there to Steven's Pass?  Thanks for everyone's help.
Phil