[pct-l] Trail Angels, info wanted

Lisa Peru lisaperu2011 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 12:12:16 CST 2012

Paging y'all trail angels! I am putting together a spreadsheet of PCT addresses & phone numbers designed to be imported to smartphones (handy to have in there!). If you are listed in the usual free sources, you're likely already in my list.

If you are new and would be willing to be included, or concerned that your info is out there incorrectly, please send me email with your info! I don't just grab from postings because I want your permission to share your info.

Fields are: mile, first name, last name, location name, street, city, state, zip, phone, email/web, note (hours, rules, etc).

Anyone who would like this file: an earlier version is already available via Google Docs, hosted by Snarky Snarkyson of Facebook fame. I will be uploading an update at the end of this month.

Peru

Sent from my iPhone