[pct-l] acton, ca

Jason M. jmmoores1 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 22:50:43 CST 2012

Juma,

the train station parking lot is a good place to start looking for a ride.
As I recall the station is a mile or two east of Acton, before Vincent Gap.
I recall a small store and a KOA a few miles west of town and of course the
KOA where the trail crosses Soladad Canyon Rd. I believe that the metro
only goes out to Lancaster a few times a day so you may get out to the
station after "work" hours. There's stealth camping along the access road
that parallels the tracks.

Jackass