[pct-l] HYOH- campfires

Nathan Miller erccmacfitheal at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 17 16:36:41 CST 2012

>if anyone has any suggestions on getting people to read and follow the signs, it would be appreciated.

I worked as a custodian for a few years right after college and ALWAYS had trouble with people not heeding the bright yellow "Restroom Closed" sign I'd put up while cleaning, even when the door was also blocked by the large supply cart!  At least once every other day, I'd have someone ask me if the restroom was closed.  DUH!  I once had someone step OVER the sign to enter the room WHILE I was cleaning it!
So short of shoving the sign into their faces, or beating them over the head with it, I'm afraid I don't have much to tell you.  It seems there will always be people ignoring signs, no matter what you do or how obvious they are.

-Nate the Trail Zombie
Newberg, OR