[pct-l] Parking at Sonora Pass and Ebbetts Pass

Nathan Miller erccmacfitheal at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 16 23:54:26 CST 2012

The trailhead parking at Ebbetts Pass is fine for multi-day vehicle-leaving.  People don't typically stop there unless they're doing hiking stuff.  However, there was one hike during which we left one vehicle at Ebbetts and one at Highland Lakes and someone siphoned the gas from the one at Highland...but Highland is visited by people driving in to camp there, not just people driving in to park and go hiking.  Otherwise, I wouldn't expect any problems.

-Nate the Trail Zombie
Newberg, OR