[pct-l] Mt. Whitney Permits

aslive at charter.net aslive at charter.net
Thu Feb 16 11:05:55 CST 2012

If you have a thru-hike permit, you will not need an extra one to hike
Mt. Whitney.  The permit is only for the eastern approch where most of
the public makes their assent.  From the PCT, you will be approching
from the west and then desending back down along the same route.  No
problem, unless something has changed.

Shepherd