[pct-l] SOCKS

Edward Anderson mendoridered at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 16 09:05:46 CST 2012

Can't argue with that. Your results speak for themselves. For years I wore leather boots with close fitting nylon socks underneath and heavier socks above. That worked for me. I broke in the boots by wading in a creek while fishing, and then walking them dry. The leather would shrink and stretch to fit the shape of my feet. Then, once dry, I would spend a lot of time working on them with neetsfoot oil. I think hikers should take the time to experiment and see what works for them.

MendoRider-Hiker