[pct-l] who has experience with quilts?

ruffwork ruffwork at ruffwork.com
Wed Feb 15 23:47:51 CST 2012

Yo, Shroomer!

Joe and Sheryl rock!   I'm a hard-core ZPacker and also look forward to using my sleeping bag/quilt (20degree bag is 18 oz!!!).
I like having one that is not so huge I get lost in it (I'm 5'8" and a normal sleeping bag has way too much foot box in it).
I got the wide girth (62") and medium length (5'10") and it fits like a glove...

ruffwork