[pct-l] Meeting Deadlines

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 17:56:30 CST 2012

Rides are easy to get at KO and there is a ride board posted.  After KO,
lots of folks will be doing exactly what you are, getting back to trail
north of Lake Morena.  Several of us got a ride back to just south of
Warner Springs, where we had been stopped by snow and wet gear just before
KO.  It just wasn't a problem.  I wouldn't worry about it.  Enjoy your
weekend learning and fun and I guarantee you'll find a ride.  Just mention
you need something and angels come out of the woodwork.

Shroomer