[pct-l] Trail Etiquette Top Ten for a Rookie

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Wed Feb 15 12:15:33 CST 2012

Good morning, Diane,

Depending upon your relationship with the two triple-crowners, and their
willingness to adapt to -- and help -- a relative novice, it may be you’d
be better off by becoming self-reliant and hike in a style, at a pace, and
with associates that comfortably evolves along the trail.

Trail etiquette?  It’s quite gauche to puke on the trail trying to keep up
with triple-crowners.

Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09/