[pct-l] 2012 campfire permit form

TANYA SAVAGE tanya.savage2 at btinternet.com
Wed Feb 15 09:52:44 CST 2012

Thanks to everyone for your help. Hoping to use a canister stove as much as possible, with an alcohol stove as back-up option in case I can;t get hold of gas canisters, and thought I'd get a fire permit just in case. Yes, lots of back-up options, you can probably guess that my pack is looking way too heavy as well ...
Tanya