[pct-l] Wanted!! your trail names

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 22:36:58 CST 2012

Dear hikers /gangs/ ladies

I would like to introduce American hiking culture in my new hiking
book. I think that the trail name topic may be needed. I had already
personally filed some of my friends' name and its explanation. But I
want gather more names, and I want classify based on its nature. So,
If you agree with me, please send me an e-mail as the following
format. I think many people will disappear from this list in several
months, because the hiking season will begin.

The format may be:

( trail name ) ( brief explanation of its origin, nature, and episode, etc. )

--
Sincerely
Hiro    ( Yoshihiro Murakami  村上宣寛 )