[pct-l] HYOH

mikey chapman petergrubbfan at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 11:36:26 CST 2012

First off,it is a tragedy to use HYOH as this thread title.
Secondly,I agree Ken,the right thing to do is not to just walk off,but
contacting the authoritys felt like too much at the time,and still
does.  The thing was,only a few of us knew about the section A
ban,some even questioned it! Somehow people are starting this trail
without basic trail info,maybe a fire report is needed!  If your gonna
go to the K.O.,do yourself a service,shut up,listen,and learn.  Its
real easy to say what you would do from your computer,but there was at
least 20 people there,only a few of us were outraged at the thought of
fire. My choices were,put the fire out and put up some fists. Walk
away into the night in search of authoritys.  Just walk away(love that
tune). Stay,and make dam sure that fire is out when everyone heads to
bed. Im sure every situation will be different,but im glad I did what
I did.  Treerings said that the people that need to read this thread
are not reading the list,my hope is that the ones that will read this
will learn from it and pass it on(what a concept). If fire is your
thing,try the burning man festival!