[pct-l] A Pirate Walks into a Bar

Greg Hummel bighummel at aol.com
Fri Feb 10 12:35:26 CST 2012

and says, "ouch". No seriously, this happened just a few years ago;

Switchback walked into a bar, and the bartender said,
"Hey, I haven't seen you in a while. What happened? You look terrible."
"What do you mean?" said Switchback, "I feel fine."
 "What about the wooden leg? You didn't have that before."
"Well," said Switchback, "I was climbing in the Sierra and I got hit in my lower leg with a loose rock and they had to take it off at the knee, but I'm fine now"
The bartender replied, "Well, OK, but what about that hook? What happened to your hand?"
Switchback explained, "In another climbing incident, a rock fell on my hand and crushed it. They cut off the hand and fit it with a hook, but I'm fine, really."
"What about the eye patch?"
"Oh," said Switchback, "One beautiful day hiking on the trail, a flock of birds flew over. I looked up and one of them crapped in my eye."
"You're kidding," said the bartender. "You couldn't lose an eye just from bird crap."

"It was my first day with the hook."

"Arrrghh"

Greg Hummel

“Sometimes, I guess there just aren't enough rocks in the world”
								― Forest Gump