[pct-l] Handshakes

Bob Bankhead wandering_bob at comcast.net
Wed Feb 8 23:01:12 CST 2012

I am a microbiologist and I know there is such a thing. As with many things,
the names vary but the concept remains the same.

Hand sanitizers exist for a reason. All FDA and USDA inspected food
manufacturing plants are required to use them. Most state and county health
depts. mandate them for restaurants and other food handling operations as
well.

It has long been a practice for hikers to carry it for use after potty
breaks and before preparing meals. The more concerned among us can use it
more often. It's your health and your call.