[pct-l] shoe shopping question

gschenk1 at roadrunner.com gschenk1 at roadrunner.com
Wed Feb 8 08:55:50 CST 2012

Amanda,

If your Asolo boots work for you, keep them, would be my advice. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. I switched to a pair of Scarpa boots because after a full day hiking, my feet still felt good in them. What works for you is what matters. Whether it's sandals, trail runners or boots, all that matters is how your feet feel at the end of the day.

Gary