[pct-l] Trail Maintenance

Edward Anderson mendoridered at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 7 09:47:20 CST 2012

Hello Estero,

Help from volunteers is always needed to maintain the PCT. Contact any of the people I have also sent this to. Anitra coordinates PCT maintance in Southern California. I wish more hikers would volunteer as you have. Pete's team are called the "Trail Gorrilas". John Lyons team are the "Lyons Pride" - his ranch is the Lyons Den.

MendoRider-Hiker