[pct-l] PCT FAQs

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Mon Feb 6 19:56:28 CST 2012

This is the biggest bunch of BS I've ever read.

Just kidding.

I have not read any of the FAQs, but I imagine there's quite a bit of
consensus on most items. But do keep in mind that you can hike this
trail without Halfmile's maps, Yogi's guides, Erik the Black's Atlas,
Postholer's everything, without a compass, a GPS, an ice axe or
crampons, without Ned's snow course, without staying at Warner
Springs, Hiker Heaven, Hiker Haven or Casa de Luna, without a bear
can, boots, stove or any electronic device, without the Internet,
without meat, without vegetables, without pizza or ice cream, without
a bathing suit or a towel.

Enjoy your hike and be safe out there, whatever the heck that means.