[pct-l] Wilderness Press PCT Guidebooks & Data Book

enyapjr at comcast.net enyapjr at comcast.net
Mon Feb 6 12:19:38 CST 2012

FWIW department:

Just received this year's reply to my annual inquiry - "When will the Wilderness Press PCT guidebooks and
Data Book be updated or new editions released?"
[FYI, the last guidebook editions were published in 2003 (CA volumes, with last online updates 2005) and 2004

(OR/WA, with last online updates 2007); last Data Book edition published in 2005 (no online updates).]

>From Mike Jones at WP: "At the present time, we do not have plans for new editions of the PCT Guides."
(exact same answer given last year, BTW)

Also asked about the possibility of e-book versions (whether old or new editions) being released: no response
whatsoever about that given (same as last year, also)...   :-/

Happy trails!!!
Jim (PITA)