[pct-l] Convertible hiking pants

David Thibault dthibaul07 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 14:08:53 CST 2012

I have some mens columbia convertable pants that worked well except by the
end of the trip I had a few seams rip out.  Also had to sew the waist
together some to get them to stop falling off every time I stood up  --
after losing 15 pounds on trail.

Now I double sew the seams at home before the trip.  'Yeah Butt' told me
about doing this and it made a lot of sense and has worked great for me.

On the otherhand my railriders shirt has twice the milage as the pants and
has never had a seam rip.  Expensive but well made.

Day-Late