[pct-l] Kearsarge Pass

ned at mountaineducation.org ned at mountaineducation.org
Sat Feb 4 23:49:15 CST 2012

Keep in mind that the Valley Market in Independence stocks canister fuel
(started almost two years ago). You can call "Manny," the owner of the
Market at 760-878-2618 to verify the contents of the market for your
resupply needs.

"Just remember, Be Careful out there!"

Ned Tibbits, Director
Mountain Education