[pct-l] Kearsarge Pass

chiefcowboy at verizon.net chiefcowboy at verizon.net
Sat Feb 4 17:39:23 CST 2012

Scott,

I couldn't agree more.  Lone Pine is a great place to zero and resupply and
it's an easy hitch.  The Dow is a great place to stay with clean and
reasonably priced rooms, a SPA, fresh coffee at all times and an
accommodating staff.

Also, if you zero, it's worth it to go to the Film Museum and catch Manzanar
on the way back to the trailhead.  Both are done real well and represent a
lot of our history.

Ron