[pct-l] Bigfoot

Michael S michaels at skepticalraptor.com
Sat Feb 4 13:05:07 CST 2012

Hey I also don't believe in gods, anti-vaccination lunatics, homeopathy, one-night stands, creationism, Republicans, and lightweight hiking (oh, just to cause trouble...LOL).  However, I do believe that Syracuse is the #1 team in the nation, the Yankees suck, and pizza in California is a travesty to mankind.

By the way, I'm just on this list to read the medical stuff, and prepare for my thruhike next year.  If my knee surgery holds.  :)

Michael
michaels at skepticalraptor.com
http://www.skepticalraptor.com/skepticalraptorblog.php