[pct-l] Entering Canada

rob gratz hikergratz at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 18:30:09 CST 2012

i have the same problem. i got a dui 30 years ago. so im persona non
grata.the choices you have is; try to get a certificate of
rehabilatation from the canadian embassy,pay them a $95 dollar short
time visit fee.or just cross and hope you don`t get caught.if you
choose the latter and get caught you will be deported,but where to is
up to them.i have a friend who got caught in canada (he lives in
seattle which they knew)he got deported to dallas,and told if he got
caught again his destination would be miami.im planning on crossing
anyway.ive never been to miami.