[pct-l] A question for AT veterans....

Trailwife at aol.com Trailwife at aol.com
Wed Feb 1 16:11:33 CST 2012

Rattler

Max Patch is 250 miles from Springer. It will take  most AT hiker, just
starting, over 3 weeks to get there. I would say mid to late  April.  You could
check a bunch of trail journals and see what date those  hikers were there.

The Old RidgeRunner

In a message dated 2/1/2012 4:48:58 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,