[pct-l] Cloth Tobacco Bag

Dan Jacobs youroldpaldan at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 13:12:04 CST 2012

On Dec 27, 2012 11:03 AM, "linsey" <mowoggirl at yahoo.com> wrote:

> If you put toxic mothballs outside in the elements, I can only assume you
hate the planet.
==========

While I understand that to love the outdoors means a heightened
appreciation and concern for the environment, I didn't join this list to
watch people publicly belittle others. These kinds of messages make fine
off-list emails.

None of us is perfect, we can only try to do our best to achieve our goals.
Information is always appreciated, but out can be passed along with
kindness and respect for everyone.

The kind and respectful discussion of anything is possible, if you try a
little.

Dan Jacobs