[pct-l] Emails on the PCT

b j xthrow at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 20 14:01:47 CST 2012

What are people using these days to use email, send pics, and update a blog on the trail (besides the rushed library computer time)?  What device(s) and service(s) are lightweight, not powerhogs, cost effective, and functional?  Yogi's Guide talks about PEEK, but that's now defunct.  Someone offered to lend me an iphone 4 for the hike.  Philosophically, I like pay-as-you-go, but I'm not adverse to monthly as long as I'm not locked in.  Just so you know, I'm a technoincompetent, so it needs to be spelled out for me.

Thanks,

-Rhiannon