[pct-l] Pre-Ordering Available for PCT Photo Book

Anna Sofranko annasofranko at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 18:01:20 CST 2012

Hi,

Shutterbug and I are very excited to announce pre-orders for our book,
Pacific Crest Trail: A Journey in Photographs. The book consists of large,
high quality landscape images from our Pacific Crest Trail thru hike. It
flows sequentially, beginning at the Mexican border and proceeding north to
Canada. Each individual photograph is a piece of art. As a collection, they
visually tell the story of the landscapes along the Pacific Crest Trail,
from the deserts of Southern California, through the high passes of the
Sierras, and into the rain forests and volcanoes of Oregon and Washington.

Pre-order a signed book here:
http://wanderingthewild.com/book/

We hope the book will keep your memories from the trail alive, and help you
share the trail's beauty with your non-hiker friends.

Cheers,
North Star and Shutterbug

p.s. Sorry if a duplicate appears, but I think my original message was
caught in the mail jam.