[pct-l] Public Notice

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Thu Dec 13 09:21:38 CST 2012

Snow Bunny JMT Unsupported Reinhold writes: This  IS NOT ENOUGH...having a day      named in your honor is nice but not nearly worthy your reputation.
      I mean if  "Elvis" can have a  "Elvis Presley Boulevard,"  then      Switchback certainly deserves a "Switchback  Avenue".  I think they should rename "The Strip"....Switchback Avenue and      appoint you honorary Mayor of Las Vegas.
Switchback replies: Well, I was certainly surprised and honored.  But this puts me in a tough spot.  It is like I am now respectful and a responsible citizen.  I have a clean cut reputation now.  That does not fit my pirate persona that I have carefully cultivated over the years.  I do not know if I like this respectability stuff.

My new licence plate on my PCT trike says, TRASH1. What am I supposed to do now?  Change it to Mr. Goodie-Two-Shoes1.  THIS IS INTOLERABLE!

           I am your most obedient servant and TRAIL KNAVE,

Switchback the Trail-Trike Pirate