[pct-l] Intro

Michael Baldwin mbaldwin577 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 10:52:58 CST 2012

Hi,
I recently joined this list because I am interested in hiking either the PCT
or the AT in 2014. Hope I won't be booted off for my interested in the AT as
well. I am leaning more towards the PCT though. I am planning for 2014 so I
have time to try out different gear and find a partner to hike with. I am
married with 3 lovely daughters and a dog. I like cars, computers, outdoors,
woodworking, etc. My experience is limited to family weekend campouts when I
was a kid.

take care, and I hope you all do not get annoyed by beginner questions.

Thanks,
Michael