[pct-l] Gear for sale

Christopher Sussman chris.sussman at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 18:26:52 CST 2012

Messed up on my last post. Gear I am selling via GearTrade that might be of
interest to future thru hikers or hikers in general. All items are in like
new condition and are 40-65% off retail. Please go directly to listings or
contact me via email -- do not reply via listserv.

Marmot Men's Nano Rain Jacket (Gore-Tex Paclite), 8 oz, Size Medium:
http://www.geartrade.com/item/286793/

Two Men's Columbia Long Sleeve desert shirts in white, first is Silver
Ridge Long Sleeve in Large/Tall size and second is an Insect Blocker long
sleeve in Large size:
http://www.geartrade.com/item/278834/
http://www.geartrade.com/item/281655/

Two pairs of Men's Montrail AT Plus Trail Running shoes in size 12:
http://www.geartrade.com/item/278826/
http://www.geartrade.com/item/278827/

REI Pinnacle 50L Winter Backpack, Large:
http://www.geartrade.com/item/278638/

Cheers.