[pct-l] 2663 stickers

Chris Anderson srhspaded at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 7 00:44:29 CST 2012

I might need reinhold to chime in here...but wouldn't just cupping and squeezing the calves suffice as a sort of "calf shake"?  I heard all the UL hikers just wiper their...well lets just say I have trepidation of shaking some peoples hands...

Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat!