[pct-l] Vitamin I

abiegen at cox.net abiegen at cox.net
Thu Dec 6 13:42:07 CST 2012

 Bill Burge <bill at burge.com>  wrote:

>It is available in capsules.

You can buy dried Tart Cherries from Trader Joe's. I either eat the tart cherries or drink tart cherry juice every day. They must be tart Montmorency cherries from Michigan to be effective. Sweet cherries just don't have the They both really work.

One bit of bad news - the entire Montmorency cherry crop was devastated by bad weather (read global warming) this year in Michigan and Wisconsin. When I read about this earlier in the year, I stocked up on both the juice and the cherries from Trader Joe's. TJ's has had the cherries up until recently. My most recent visit last week, they were gone; replaced by regular sweet dried cherries. I'm not sure if this is a temporary outage or if it is indeed getting more difficult and expensive to find the cherries.

TrailHacker
--
"When my feet hurt, I can't think straight"
Abraham Lincoln