[pct-l] Education in a Trailtown Saloon

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Tue Dec 4 13:37:33 CST 2012

OurPCT hero, Grizzly, goes down to his local trailtownsaloon to talk to any hikers in town.

He notices a hot woman who waves at him and says, "Hello."

Grizzly is a little surprised and walks up and says, "Do you knowme?"

To which she replies in a soft sexy voice, "I think you're the father ofone of my kids".

Quickly Grizzly thinks back to the only time he has ever been unfaithful to hisgirlfriend and then wife, TrailDust.

"My God, are you the stripper from my bachelor party that I had on thepool table with all my buddies watching & cheering us on?"

She replied, "Noooooooo, but I am your son's teacher."