[pct-l] Vagrancy Issues, calve muscles & combat boots

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Mon Dec 3 01:17:46 CST 2012

Unsupported JMT Snow Bunny Reinhold writes: Now "SWITCHBACK",...you could never mistake for a "hobo" or "homeless."Switchbacks wears the finest and most fashionable garments available.I mean Switchback looks like he just stepped out of a fashion clothingstore, all perfumed up and spick & span clean.BTW....Switchback also does not have that malnourished look....he appearsto be well nourished.