[pct-l] Prevent fog!

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Sun Dec 2 03:39:02 CST 2012

[pct-l] Prevent fog!

Dan,
I don't know about eye glasses, but Skiers have a lot of trouble with their
skiing goggles fogging up.
To prevent the goggles from fogging up skiers usually wipe the inside of
their goggles with a cloth specifically designed to prevent fogging.

 From a skiers point of view there is nothing worth than flying down the
mountain at neck breaking speed with foggy goggles...except crashing.

I value my neck, so I "ALWAYS" wipe the inside of the goggles when they
start fogging up

There may be exceptions, but all the skiers that I know do the same.
It is not a 100% cure, but I can tell you from experience that it works.

You should be able to buy that cloth at any Ski Shop.

JMT Reinhold
Your summer "hiker trash" & winter "ski bum" trail companion

What do folks use to prevent fogging of their eye glasses? I can see ok
without them to hike an easy to see trail, but would rather be able to see
everything and not have them fog up.

Dan Jacobs
Washougal