[pct-l] Prevent fog!

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Sat Dec 1 06:25:03 CST 2012

Good morning, Dan,

I’ve worn glasses for a very long time, and have always fought fogging.  While
I’m moving it isn’t so bad, but as soon as I stop to look at something they
fog.  What helps is a surfactant rubbed on the lenses to change the way the
water accumulates.  It changes the fog to something like a sheet of
moisture that less disturbs vision.  Products are available for that
purpose but detergent soap works about as well as anything.  I avoid the
slimy, cold-cream type soaps because they leave more noticeable residue on
the lenses.

Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09/