[pct-l] trail conditions P & Q / Oregon Section C

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Tue Aug 21 10:33:06 CDT 2012

Hi,

I'm trying to decide where to hike for about 7 - 10 days on the PCT. I'm
thinking about the PCT from Hwy 3 (Scott Mt. summit) to Seiad Valley. How
is the water situation along this trail? Any other concerns?
Similarly how about Oregon Sec C, between Hwy 140 by Fish Lake and Crater Lake?

Time is running out for this year and I've got to get walking.

--
Tortoise

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable
President John F Kennedy,  1962

All content is copyrighted. Reproduction or use elsewhere is is expressly prohibited without the express permission of the author. Use within the PCT-list is permitted.