[pct-l] Pct-L Digest, Vol 56, Issue 20

David Thibault dthibaul07 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 22:18:19 CDT 2012

The FF bag does have continuous baffles.  It took me a while to figure this
out but it does allow you to adjust the warmth of the bag.

When it is warm out I shuffle the down to the bottom of the bag and sleep
on it.  When it is cold the opposite I work the down to the top of the bag.

It makes a big difference in how the bag feels for warmth.  Also the
sleeping pad is very important especially since the down under you is
mostly compressed or in may case moved to the top of the bag.

Day-Late