[pct-l] PCT Hiker register

mkwart at gci.net mkwart at gci.net
Sun Aug 19 14:36:01 CDT 2012

I have given a ride to 12 NOBO thru hikers in the last 3 days to the TH
at Siskiyou Summit near Ashland, OR. This doesn't include at least a
dozen others I have seen at the store, in the hostel and walking toward
the trailhead on old hwy 99. It does seem people are going through late,
which is unexpected because of the good snow conditions in the Sierras.
Most intend to finish at the end of September/beginning of October. I
just hope its not an early onset winter for the North Cascades.
--Fireweed