[pct-l] California Section C tips

Derek Fohs derekfohs at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 15 15:42:59 CDT 2012

Hello - I'm picking up where I left off last year at the Whitewater Preserve this October. I'm looking for any suggestions on side trips, restaurants & hotels in Big Bear, other worthwhile  resupply points, ghost towns, etc. So far my rough plan is to fly to Palm Springs, cab it to Whitewater, maybe bag San Gorgonio Peak, stop in Big Bear for a night, hike to Lytle Creek in Section D and hitchhike or cab it to Ontario to fly back home. Thanks for any input. - Derek