[pct-l] "When GPS Leads to S O S"

Lindsey Sommer lgsommer at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 23:28:06 CDT 2012

This is a great article. Thanks for sharing. I actually agree with the author, a gps should never be a replacement for being as competent as one can be in the backcountry.

Reminds me of a story I read about a woman pressing her spot emergency button after seeing a snake. These are certainly extreme cases, but, there are a lot of extremely silly people out there too!

Cheers,
Lindsey