[pct-l] AsABat

Melissa Rexilius melissa.rexilius at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 12 22:53:36 CDT 2012

I just heard about the passing of AsABat on the trail. I can't even imagine the immense sadness that his family must be feeling, and that of the PCT community. I am so sad to hear of this news. I remember going to his water talks at the KO in '10 and '11. It's such a huge loss. However, I am glad he passed doing what he loved. The PCT community has big shoes to fill doing what AsABat did. I wish I had told him in person thank you for all he did. That report saved my ass in the desert. Too sad. Thank you to all the trail angels out there that donate their time and money, and make the trail one of the passions of their life. T. Rex