[pct-l] Third gate Water Caches

Meridith Rosendahl meridith.rosendahl at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 12:49:38 CDT 2012

I agree with you, Hootie, and in my case it's probably something I do
for myself as well as for hikers.  I know how self-sufficient hikers
are and admire them tremendously for that.  Your comments actually
encourage me to take some time off, and I thank you for that ....

Hike strong,
Piper's Mom

>>Very nice, but not critical.

The point that I, and others I believe were attempting to make is that
these services such as water caches are not something that many folks
have become dependent upon and this is of some concern.

What would happen if these were to disappear?  Well, over the last
couple of years, it seems that folks have made it through Old Station
without much issue since Firefly retired from serving as the local
angel.<<