[pct-l] GoLite umbrella

Hikes and Bikes hikingis4me2 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 8 11:37:21 CDT 2012

I bought a big straw sun hat at Lake Morena last year thinking the same thing.  Unfortunately the wind turned the brim into a sail that was more of a hindrance than a help.  Because I was almost choking because of cinching the hat down, I ended up securing it to my backpack instead.

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, Guinness in one hand, steak in the other, yell 'Holy Sh**, What a Ride!"