[pct-l] Any tent spot near the beginning of Oregon Section B?

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Wed Aug 8 09:13:32 CDT 2012

Good morning, Snowplow and Rubber Legs,

I did much the same thing last year after departing mid-PM, but I don’t
remember a specific campsite.  The first couple miles from the trailhead is
uphill, but then it tops onto a wandering ridge which is semi-open until
well past Pilot Rock.  I camped in the bush, well off the trail but my
expectations of campsite features are rather low:  Reasonably flat and
level, 2’ x 7’.

Enjoy your hike,

Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye