[pct-l] First North Bounders Reaching Canada - "Hello" to Steel-Eye - Scott Williamson - Seven Bears

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Thu Aug 2 15:11:59 CDT 2012

Good afternoon, Keith,

Thanks for passing on the greeting from Swami; his site is interesting and
I hope he’s successful in his 12K effort.  If attitude counts, he should be
well positioned to finish.

While looking through the ’07 photos recently I found one I had taken of
Swami the morning after we swapped the sunglasses and stocking hat.  It was
taken early when we were packing to hit the trail for the day.  He’s
wearing the stocking hat in the photo.

I don’t have a good place to post photos so I stuck it in the photo list at:
http://www.trailjournals.com/photos.cfm?trailname=8835

Thanks again, and enjoy your hiking season,

Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09/