[pct-l] After Action Report - 2012 Kickoff

Brick Robbins brick at brickrobbins.com
Mon Apr 30 12:10:21 CDT 2012

On Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 2:52 PM,  <Hiker97 at aol.com> wrote:
>  I did not see the handsome PCT-L moderator,
> Brick.  He usually can be identified by the covey of beautiful women around
> him.  They follow him like mosquitos follow you and me on the trail and in
> camp.

Switchback, you must be getting old, either that, or you had imbibed a
wee too many adult beverages.

I had a lengthy discussion with you on Saturday afternoon, and we even
noted Reinhold's absence.

Of course you may have missed me since your campsite was overrun with
people getting umbrella holders and having their tent stakes
"glow-ified" with your new incredible process. I did miss the
dehydrated water.

I also seemed to have missed the covey that you mentioned.

HYOH
Brick