[pct-l] Gold Bond

Donna White donna2143 at cox.net
Fri Apr 27 06:58:08 CDT 2012

I am learning a lot from this site so thank you. I used Gold Bond. Also keep in mind, you can always transfer product to a smaller container if you are worried about weight. I do that all the time so I can on board airplanes.

Sorry but I cannot crop the email as I am using my phone.

Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless