[pct-l] Antibiotics

Bill Burge bill at burge.com
Wed Apr 25 18:11:21 CDT 2012

Actually, you're asking about and anti-parasitic, and not an antibiotic.

The most common is Flagyl and the less common one is tinidazole.

Check the archives, theere is some discussion on these.  We got tinidazole from our doctor.  She was NOT happy to prescribe it.  She felt we should just boil all our water!

SomeGuy
Bill Burge
bill at burge.com